The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is located on the 5th floor of the Building, which specializes in the monitoring and care of ill or premature newborn infants. The NICU also admits babies with congenital problems or trauma during delivery and combines sophisticated equipment with trained healthcare professionals to provide specialized care for newborn infants. The 30-bed unit consists of numerous child specialists, assisted by 60 nurses and 4 receptionists.
- Neonatal intensive and special care
- Standby for high-risk deliveries
- High-risk and birth defect consultations
- Newborn screening
- Neonatal neurodevelopmental follow-up of premature newborn infants
- Specialist outpatient consultation